Return new and unused items within 30 days of delivery for a refund. Items must be returned in their original product packaging including all literature / documentation and original tags.
- There are no restocking fees on product returns that meet the above conditions.
- Need to make an exchange? Go ahead and place a new order for the merchandise that you would like. The items that you return will be processed as a refund on the original method of payment.
- This will ensure that your new items don't go out of stock and that you get your new gear faster!
- Tires: returns or exchanges of tires will incur a restocking fee of $10 per tire.
What is New Condition?:
- Helmets & Apparel: Any merchandise which has been 'taken out for a ride' is considered used and cannot be returned. We encourage you to walk on your carpet if trying boots or to wear your helmet indoors before heading out on the bike.
- Vehicle Parts: Any part which has been installed or shows signs of attempting to be installed on a vehicle is non-returnable.
Easy Return Shipping!
- The most annoying part of returning an item is going through the hassle and cost of shipping it back.
- To eliminate this challenge, we'll provide you with a Pre-Paid CanadaPost return label that you can print at home.
- The cost for using the label will be just $7+tax and will be deducted when we issue your refund.